We are thankful for...
- All of our Kickstarter backers, who believed in us and helped launch us on this amazing journey. We are starting to see the light!
- Our parents, who have continued to support us though all of development.
- Our friends and other family members, for putting smiles on our faces; who have been there for us through our ups and downs, and given us comfort and words of advice in times of need.
- Our professors and teachers, like Vinnie Morrison, who inspired us to achieve more, and not to settle for just "good enough" in our work.
- All of the people who work at Epic Games, for continuing to improve upon and make using Unreal Engine 4 a great experience for all developers, including smaller ones like us.
- The software that we use, such as Photoshop and Cubase, for just existing, and allowing us to achieve our visions to make digital art and music.
- All the past and present game developers, who carved the path, and who continue to inspire us with their amazing games!
- Our supporters who follow us on social media, and who help us share our latest updates, or simply write us kind words and comments. It means so much.
- Our health, because there would be no way we could do everything we do on this game without sound minds and bodies to do it all with.
|Happy Thanksgiving from James, Koriel, and John :D|
(Photo from GDC 2015)
We hope that everyone giving thanks tomorrow tries to look at the positives in their lives, and keeps motivated to live their lives to the fullest. :)
Also, before we let you go, here is the newest addition to our Mixed Reality photo series
featuring XING: The Land Beyond!
Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful rest of the week!